Generic name: acetaminophen, butalbital, and caffeine
Brand name: Fioricet
Drug class: Analgesic combinations
Inactive ingredients found in the drug are colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, croscarmellose sodium, microcrystalline cellulose.
Each Fioricet capsule is composed by combination of three active ingredients i.e.
- Butalbital has a structural formula C11H16N2O3 and the molecular formula is 224.26 and is a group of drugs called barbiturates which helps by relaxing muscles of your brain and by decreasing anxiety and causing sleepiness and relaxation.
- Acetaminophen has a structural formula C8H9NO2 and the molecular formula is 151.16 and is a pain reliever that stops the production of certain chemicals in the brain that cause pain and decrease headache.
- Caffeine has a structural formula C8H10N4O2 and molecular formula is 194.19 and is an adenosine opposer it blocks the formation of adenosine in our body. And it stimulates our central nervous system by improving blood flow inside our brain by relaxing muscle contractions in blood vessels.
Buy Fioricet Online, it is generic medicine available at lower cost and effectively combines three different active compounds and also available in a flavored liquid form and can also be used for infants below 12 years old.
Fioricet is a prescribed medicine, so to buy Fioricet Online you must consult your doctor because if Fioricet taken for a long time can become habit-forming and can cause liver damage and cause many side effects.
In general doctors recommend 1-2 capsules every 4 hours as needed for pain,or as directed by your doctor.
- Oral capsules: For Adults and children 12 years and older the typical dose is one to two capsules by mouth every 4 hours as needed for pain, don’t take more than 6 capsules in a day.
- Oral syrup: For Adults and children 12 years and older, the typical dose is 15 mL (1 tablespoon) to 30 mL (2 tablespoons) by mouth every 4 hours and not recommended to take more than 90 mL (6 tablespoons) in a day without prescription by doctor.
Overdose: symptoms such as;
- extreme sleepiness
- Not responding to sound or touch
- slowed breathing
- low blood pressure
- nausea, vomiting, sweating, tiredness, restlessness, shaking, confusion, stomach pain
- Having dark urine, yellowing of your skin or eyes
- loss of consciousness
- Fioricet is used to get rid from symptoms of tension, muscle contraction, headaches.
Side Effects; It shows its side effects in some people only with certain conditions like if a person has some medical history or has taken an overdose or is allergic to some drugs or prolonged use of the medicine. So if you experience side effects stop taking the medication.
Fioricet most common side effects are;
- Seizures is a sudden electrical disturbance in the brain which causes changes in your behavior, levels of consciousness and movements or feelings, these indications are also similar to epilepsy.
- Delusions is a belief of something illusion and that indicates an abnormality in the affected person’s content of thought.
- Restlessness is the inability to relax or rest due to anxiety.
- Trouble sleeping
- Drowsiness; is a feeling of being sleepy and lethargic
- Lightheadedness; Lightheadedness is a feeling of passing out being close to faintness or dizziness.
- Dizziness is a range of sensations, such as feeling weak, faint, woozy or unstable.
- Shortness of breath
- Nausea; in nausea you will have a feeling of wanting to vomit.
- Abdominal pain
- Becoming emotionally unstable and getting easily excited, feeling intoxicated.
Fioricet may cause serious side effects; Some of the serious side effects which need immediate medical assistance; The serious side effects that can occur with this drug are indicated as follows and if these effects are worsen talk with your doctor and take medical assistance immediately.
- Severe allergic reactions such as suddenly appearing rash, blisters, peeling swelling of face, mouth or throat, itching,skin changes.
- Difficulty breathing
- Having red, itchy raised red bumps i.e called Hives which is a result of skin reaction
- Dark colored urine
- Yellowing of eyes and skin (jaundice)
- Nausea; Nausea is stomach discomfort and the sensation of wanting to vomit.
- Stomach pain
- Weight loss
- White or gray stool
- Fatigue in which you will have feeling of tiredness or lack of energy
- Upset stomach and indigestion, dyspepsia, heartburn, or acid reflux or your body loses more fluids than you take in i.e Dehydration, if it is not treated, it can get worse day by day.
- Change in blood pressure, high blood pressure or low blood pressure.
- Liver damage; Yellow skin or eyes (jaundice), stomach pain or swelling, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, tiredness or weakness, confusion
- Quit drinking alcohol because Fioricet medication can cause you to be more drowsy and less alert, and raise the risk of accidental injuries and liver damage.
- Prolong use of this medicine may lead to Addiction, Abuse, And Misuse.
- If you have medical history such as diabetes, alcohol dependence, liver disease or any other medical condition that requires you to limit/avoid these substances in your medication then consult your doctor or pharmacist about this product.
- Pregnant women should use this medication only when your doctor recommends it, using it for a long period of time or in high doses may harm to the unborn baby as well as the mother.
- Prolong use of this medicine may cause infertility i.e unable to have children so talk with your doctor before using this medicine if you have plans for children.
- This medicine shows more side effects to older people, it may show side effects such as drowsiness and trouble falling asleep.